|About Us Things for Baby - are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.|
Our Contact details:
Things for Baby -
The Old Mill House The Common, Botesdale Diss Norfolk IP22 1LG United Kingdom
Phone: 01379 898 535
Fax: 01379 897 197
Email: sales [at] thingsforbaby [dot] co [dot] uk
|Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete your order.|
Payment of your order is via Paypal. You will receive a confirmation email to say we have received your order.
In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
|Shipping And Handling Please note that orders placed after Wednesday 19th December will NOT be guarenteed for delivery before Christmas.|
Orders placed after the 22nd December will not be depatched until 2nd January 2008.
UK - Mainland
Postage is calculated on the weight of the items purchased using First Class Recorded Post
0 - 100g = £1.69
101 - 250g = £2.18
251 - 500g = £2.66
501 - 750g = £3.16
751 - 1000g = £3.67
1001 - 1500g = £5.18
1501 - 2000g = £6.09
2001 - 3000g = £6.95
over 3000g = £7.95
Our postage rates include the recorded delivery charge and all parcels have to be signed for.
- All parcels under 2kg (2000g) will go via Royal Mail.
- Over 2kg for most of the UK, parcels will go via Parcel Force.
- Over 2kg some postcodes are classed as Remote or Offshore destinations and may incur additional postage. The Checkout will calculate the additional postage for you.
- The full list of postcodes affected are below.
Affected Postcodes over 2kg:
- All IV codes (Postage as above plus £6)
- All KW codes (Postage as above plus £6)
- PA codes 20 to 49, 60 to 78 (Postage as above plus £6)
- PH codes 17 to 26, 30 to 44, 49 to 50 (Postage as above plus £6)
- All HS codes (Postage as above plus £6)
- KA codes 27 and 28 (Postage as above plus £6)
- All ZE codes (Postage as above plus £6)
- All BT codes (Postage as above plus £10)
- All IM codes (Postage as above plus £10)
- TRcodes 21 to 25 (Postage as above plus £10)
- All GY and JE codes, for orders under 2kg are standard Royal Mail cost, the same as anywhere else in the UK. Over 2 kg the Checkout calculates £8.64 plus 0.068p per each additional 20g, up to £17.74, over that the parcel would go Parcel Force Euro 48hr at £17.75.
All postage calculations are based on one parcel, if an order requires two or more parcels, they may incur additional charges.
|Delivery Schedule We deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 3 business days.|
|Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.|
|Credit Card Security When you place an order on Things for Baby website payments are processed by Paypal.|
|Guarantee We guarantee your satisfaction. All products carry a twelve month warranty.|
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01379 898 535 (International +44 01379 898 535) or fax us on 01379 897 197 or write to us at The Old Mill House The Common, Botesdale Diss Norfolk IP22 1LG United Kingdom|
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
|Returns Policy If for any reason the items delivered are incorrect we should be advised within 2 days of delivery.|
Faulty products can be returned to our returns address below and we will send out a replacement, where no replacement is available, a refund will be issued. Please return the item along with the order number and a description of the fault. Returned items should be sent via recorded delivery, the cost of returning the product is down to you the customer.
A return address label is attached to each order with our returns address on it, if an order cannot be delivered the Post Office will keep it for five days, after that it will be returned to us.
If a returned product is found to be not faulty, the product will be returned to you at your expense.
Alfreton Trading Estate
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm